In this special episode, Kressie and friend of the pod, MK discuss the beautiful messiness that is the very short-lived Bleachella era--what happened before, during, and after. The two discuss the Vogue interview, Bleachella's inception, her breakup with Calvin Harris, the 2016 Met Gala, Tom Hiddleston (and the whirlwind that was Hiddleswift), how Joe Alwyn fits into all of this, and of course, Getaway Car. MK also explains why Camila Cabello called her Curly Sue.
Have any thoughts about this episode? Join the Good for a Weekend discussion!
- GFAW Hotline: (205) 693-9160
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/jh9NUebYjh
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gfaweekend
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gfaweekend
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gfaweekend
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/goodforaweekend
You can learn more about this episode and any sources at our website, www.gfaweekend.com.